SBR 0.00% 1.4¢ sabre resources limited

The other night I wrote a post in relation to one Agentum did...

1. 1,873 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 371
    The other night I wrote a post in relation to one Agentum did have showing for a couple of days, I sent it on it's way but the site was down for maintainance and it dissappeared into that nether world where lost post drift to when that happens.

I'll try and have another go as there is not much on the SBR threads at the moment.

I think A was thinking that the last announcement was indicating some very promising developments that have been overlooked in the dispair of a falling SP as a few punters have rushed to the exits.

I have reread the last announcement a few times and have inparticular noticed that it says that four holes have been completed on Pad 5 and "ALL have intersected copper minerisation" -- that's promising.

But after you look at the photo of all the blue stuff at "the end of hole" , AND taking into account that the drilling at Pad 5 is in a fan pattern then things start to look decidedly interesting.

This is what I think A was alluding too. The fan drilling is like a one dimensional slice of what is below the ground. That is copper mineralisation is taking place over an area that is potentally very large.

Anyway I am looking forward to some more assay results and expect that drilling is still continuing so there are even more cores waiting to be analysed.

Saltbus

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.501M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $463 33.00K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 380000 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 30000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.49pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.