NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

I find the silence unnerving. Here and especially from the...

1. 462 Posts.
    I find the silence unnerving. Here and especially from the company.
    Clearly something important still missing. 5 cents being my evidence. (let alone no notice of SH vote)

I am very annoyed that they have not informed us of delay and reset time goal.
    Annoyed, not surprised.

Please send as many emails as possible asking why they have not updated us as soon as they knew they could not meet their ASX released timeframe.

I know there is progress on some things, it is their responsibility to keep us informed of progress or delays in regards to their asx released timeframe.

Some might say I am losing sight of the big picture and just being a pest at a critical time. The share pice is 5 cents, I think it should be time for them to take some account of the destruction they have caused.
    But when is it not a critical time. How many times are we told almost there, this time is different? but who cares, it is time they did their duties as directors with timely updates through the ASX.
    when will all this messing around end. one week, one month, 6 months? I always get told almost there. it is a good lesson in guilibility and physchology and how to lie and mislead with no conscience.
    Is this internal Genorah flecking around sabotaging our chances with Zijin?

Don’t forget these dudes are paid (or owed) 50k a year of your money to be a director. PL I think is 200k, meredi might be 250k, but at least 200. And don’t foget if they ever do a deal, the amount of free shares they will give themselves as bonus will be enormous. It think for 200k, they can write the odd update for those paying their salaries! Ask them how much that works out per hour spent working on NKP? Note I said working on NKP not bickering in Genorah. I want a refund of directors fees taken under false pretences.

timely information through ASX, good or bad would help the 5.7 cent disaster.

as many of you as possible please email these fleckers daily till they give an adequate update. I intend to. I don't think it will make even the slightest difference, but it will at least be annoying.

if in perth pay them a visit, throw stones through their windows (joke mods). anything. lodge complaints to ASX. which I plan to do again tomorrow, (when back at work, dont want to do it on my own time), last one some time ago (which was two complaints) was ignored and was legit, albeit with not enough proof, this one will be just nuisance, so they will probably action it.

anyway some email addresses that get through and get ignored;
    [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected];
    [email protected]; [email protected]

Feel free to point out what a slow learner I am.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.