CHO 0.00% $4.80 choiseul investments limited

A point of note on aui:Cant wait for the march nta to be...

1. 2,250 Posts.
    A point of note on aui:
    Cant wait for the march nta to be released, I wonder what it would be. If you look at the top holdings for aui you have truly outstanding companies... ANZ, WPL, WOW, CBA..etc
    Last months nta was $8.40. That is with wpl trading well below current levels.
    This is one for the vault as previously mentioned. A group of the best managed well below cost of that of any fund manager by an experienced board will only bring true long term benefits. Couple this with only a handful amount of investors and it becomes a goldmine at the levels well below nta.
    To finish off on a Mungerism for those that enjoy the posts, a philosophy that can be no further from the truth if discipline is adopted and practiced in an environment that brings emotion out in the forefront: "....a person or institution with almost all wealth invested, long term, in just three fine domestic corporations is securely rich. And why should such an owner care if at any time most other investors are faring somewhat better or worse. And particularly so when he rationally believes... that his long term results will be superior by reason of his lower costs, required emphasis on long term effects, and concentration in his most preferred choices."
    Three might be stretching it for the likes of you and I, but you get the point stressed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.