CHO 0.00% $4.80 choiseul investments limited

You put me back into perspective in regards to timing. I agree....

1. 2,250 Posts.
    You put me back into perspective in regards to timing. I agree. My thinking got away from me for a second. I have a huge amount employed in bnb, for the reasons that we discuss. They have and focus alot on energy (wind farms, pipe lines, alinta, ethonal, power..etc), mbl have the airports covered and toll roads, I am not talking of investing in MAp or their two bit funds bundled together, but the cash cow machine generating fees from them. Both machines (bnb/mbl) are long term and sustainable with the assets held under management.
    Charles Munger said in his 2005 Q&A, that energy will be the vital source for the future. Having control like bnb have the step in the right direction. As is airports, globalisation must be embraced and borders between countries shrinking meaning greater buisness globally which means more traffic. The key, buy them and hold them.
    Not in arg. Too much of a good thing going in aui to be expanding the basket. (but I get your point in the indirect ownership).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.