MGV 0.00% 39.0¢ musgrave minerals limited

New thread, page-3

1. 4,582 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 720

Hi All,
    I have emailed those of you who requested the map.

I apologise for the delay, but after looking at the hole numbers, I realised that there were other holes reported this year, so I went back and re-mapped.

Hole numbers 20MORC006-011 were missing. Well probably not missing but in other announcements (or perhaps not drilled yet). I just concentrated on the Starlight ones from announcements 28th Feb, 16th Mar, 1 st April, 21st April, 3rd and 9th of June.

So I best explain the detail:

You’ll need Google Earth installed. Double click on the KML file and it will load into Google Earth.

When you click on the pins, you will be able to see all the data and use all of the functionality of Google Earth.

In the maps I have:

22m @21(2)

This equates to:

22m @ 21g/t from 2m.

These are downhole depths, not true depth.

I converted the Eastings and Northings in WGS84 so there will be a slight error but all holes will be out by the same amount. Close enough for Government work.

All care has been taken in compiling the results and the map but errors may have occurred. I did triple check.

The mapping took me the best part of a day so I haven’t had the time to look closely and come to any conclusions. Those of you who have the map, please feel free to make some observations / comments.

Anyway, enjoy!

Looking forward to a great week.

Perdy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.