MGV 0.00% 39.0¢ musgrave minerals limited

Perdant .............You are certainly on the mark with future...

1. 238 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 488
    Perdant .............You are certainly on the mark with future interpretations, AND, depth continuity, all depending on Azimuth & Inclination of Holes pushed down in a hurry. Yes, they have been done in a hurry IMO, but that is what gets exploration going.

(ASX:MGV) is in it's Infancy as I see it.

As I think the MD Rob Waugh has previously said......... Now dont quote me please ........... Who would ever have thought that 'Bonanza Grade' deposits were still in the offering around Brownfield Areas, AND, at such shallow depths? Perhaps I could Re-Phrase that a little better ......... There are still many Bonanza Grade Deposits just waiting in the wind, just depends on who wants to spend the money to reveal such "outside the square approaches".

There is still a lot of water to "flow under the bridge here" .........Remember, Brownfields mining in days gone by did not have the humungous 'foresight'' of what POG would be in 2020 !

So GLTAH this is an amzing revelation with Bonanza Grades at such shallow depths ....... ALL ..... IMO

Cheers
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2317/2317505-c49718cd0dfe87819a055cbb25a4a722.jpg

Last edited by Paperbark: 21/07/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.