88E 0.00% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

So true, each and everyone of you that have responded to my...

1. 43 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    So true, each and everyone of you that have responded to my post.

I guess we are all after better opportunities...I know more than you can imagine how grateful and blessed I am. I worked hard all my life, rain hail and shine, before and after school.,didn't finish school as work on the farm came first and a death of a sibling on the farm made things very difficult. Male or female didn't make any difference in my family, a family is one that works together and sticks together, we are all equal and trust was a big thing. Damaged my back at a young age lifting heavy objects, wasn't supposed to have any children, with Gods grace I have 4. Trust me...family love and health is the richest source of wealth we all need. But some don't have that.
    We all play the stock market for a better opportunity, it's just everybody's opinion on opportunity is different, but at the end we all want the same...
    Reading the posts, everyone wants more time to spend with their family and not to be away from them..to give and support their family,...everyone has beautiful reasons, those reasons read, we do not seek only for ourselves but for our loved ones too... Everyone has a story to tell... I wish everyone to have their opportunities fulfilled and to share and care with others in need.
    Take care and best wishes to all holders...may your opportunities come true.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.1¢ 0.2¢ 0.1¢ $44.46K 35.20M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
307 1199858941 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 151348045 29
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.