CER 0.00% 32.0¢ centro retail group

Hey recko1, had you on my fav list for a while but u hardly post...

1. 446 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Hey recko1, had you on my fav list for a while but u hardly post these days.Like myself you probably don't have the time to post but enjoy reading your posts and like to see more of your work in the cer room.I think if people go way back to 2007 they will notice that you are one of a few i.e. pioneers in the cer room.Your call back then on cnp was spot on.I think with the hedges you are right as some are in the early 90 cent range but can't see them closing all their fx hedges by 30 June 2009 but will say that aud overall is in a good uptrend with the occasional pullback and it shouldn't be to long before these hedges are closed (in time). I agree with a lot of the things you say and also believe that cer should and will be trading at closer to n.t.a. once the markets have stabilised.But an excellent opportunity atm as this could be the turning point for cer sp and have noticed that most stocks have been moving at a good steady pace and this shouldn't be a surprise because the market is moving now and investors will notice this.We might still get some choppy days but overall the trend is up and you don't want to be selling to early once things start to improve as these prices are still "Bargains".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CER (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.