AUD unknown

dreamcatcher good question.Must say that in a worst case...

1. 446 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    dreamcatcher good question.Must say that in a worst case scenario for a dealing desk broker and there's many around,anything is possible some people were even banned because they made to much money.I for one have witnessed such things as platform freeze around critical market times i.e. news events, mega slippage ,requotes and invalid prices using the mt4 platform.As soon as i see these things happen once to often then that's when it's time to say goodbye and move on to the next broker.To much competition out there so just a matter of research and checking the faq of your brokers choice to see if they are in line with what your looking for.

I've been thru that many brokers it's not a joke, but when you find the right one you'll stick to it and if you've been trading forex for a while u know which things to look out for and which ones to stay away from.To many to mention but in saying this there are a few good brokers around as well.Some of the good ones are based in the u.s and one in particular which i haven't tried yet is dukascopy based in Switzerland which most of the good traders talk about.There are others like fxcbs,tradeviewforex,hotspotfx,mb trading and many more but again some traders might feel comfortable with fxcm which i consider a worst case bucket shop.

At the end of the day finding a good broker will take time and patience but trying to find one that u can recieve your withdrawl requests fast and i always encourage people to test them by withdrawing funds and monitoring the time frame for this as well as regulated and good market cap and of course one that suits your style of trading whether scalping,news trading,swing,long term or position trading is the key.If you scalp then some brokers might not except this so finding one to suit your style of trading will take time and patience.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.