AUD unknown

benox happy to share info with you on forex.A good start would...

1. 446 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    benox happy to share info with you on forex.A good start would be babypips.com go through the various stages of info offered their and maybe watch all of the various lessons by Steven story on the below youtube link starting with lesson number 1..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIYk8v_l_VM&feature=related

You say> "Who are the better websites to open an account"

With this i think your refering to forex brokers but just briefly start with learning forex first and basic understanding of what moves the various currency pairs on forex.Keep in mind that 85-90% of people who start up and don't spend time on research and reading find themselves losing money and in some cases this can lead to an addiction i.e gambling.

If you just want to play around and don't mind losing more than you gain then probably skip all the above and jump in to the deep end and try your luck but if you want to succeed and think of this as a longer term investment then you'd probably want to find out what style suits you whether your in and out of a trade in seconds,minutes or hours or your more of a swing trader positioning your trades over longer time frames i.e. days, weeks,months keeping in mind that the forex market is very volatile and 100 pip gain in your favour can easily swing the opposite direction within seconds.

Also spend a lot of hours on reading and going through various google searches relating to forex and how the forex market works as their is a plethora of info out there.I hope the above samples is of some help to you and sorry i can't help you with any brokers at this stage because there are just to many around to name and my broker might not necessarily be right for your style of trading so probably best to get and understanding first then this will lead you into the right decision making when it comes to choosing your broker and if your still having trouble choosing one then i'll try and help you furthur if you post here.

Cheers...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.