GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

New to GXY

1. 543 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44

Hi eveyone,

I am new to GXY. Can I please ask a few questions? Hopefully I can get better understanding of this stock.

1. Reconvery will increae from current 50%-55% Q3 18 to expected 70%-75% Q1 19. Does it imply spod production will increase by 70%/55%-1 to 75%/50%-1, the increase ratio will range from  27% from 50%??

2. It appears almost all spod produced were sold, which means there is no room for a new offtake sales contract. KDR recently signed offtake with Mitsui which drivens SP high. If spdo production will increase dramatically > 27%, does it mean GXY may annoucne an offtake deal in Q1?

3. Markets seems not excited by POSCO deal, what is the reason for that?

4. Try to compare GXY to KDR which share price has presented quite different pattern. Any objective comments are welcome.

5. Any chance GXY may have major car producer or battery producer as a substational share holder?

It apperas GXY will have a serial good ann expected to come: new SDV JV in late Dec18, good Q418 result in early Jan19 due to higher recovery rate and grade. Are these factored in the current price?

Many thanks to all. Wish you all the best to the GXY holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.