PDN 10.8% $10.40 paladin energy ltd

New to Investing - Need some Opinions on Strategy with my PDN stocks, page-40

1. 9,888 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1475
    Hi

Don't want to sound like the doom master but maybe you should go with a Fund manager/ broker.

Nobody really wants to give you too much advice because buying and selling shares is very subjective each person has there own agenda whether it be Long term/Short term or purely speculative. Finances are a personal issue and the fact you suffer with a chronic illness will not help with the stress levels. Also everybody thinks they are correct in the decisions they make, me included.

For example:
    I have been quite lucky the only stock i have going backwards is PDN my finances allow me to wear this for the future when hopefully we will be in the 50-55 cent range. Bare in mind i didn't buy this stock as cheaply as i would of liked but My intention was to sit around and wait for the stock to rise because at the time i believed this was a good strategy ( and still do) though i think we are in for more pain before we see the light of day.

I have all my stock diversified giving me a good separation .
    But the upshot is all my other 5 investments ( Inc MPL) are in the positive so this offsets any losses i am currently receiving from PDN.

I understand you need advice but i am not to sure this is the forum for it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.