PDN 10.8% $10.40 paladin energy ltd

New to Investing - Need some Opinions on Strategy with my PDN stocks, page-43

1. 11,116 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 683
    A very interesting question to ask somebody (fortunate, but blunt and possibly rude - not my intention) like myself.

Nobody can teach it - you have to work it out independently. Everything that is taught will get you killed. You have to work out something independently that hardly anybody else knows. All four other successful traders I know worked it out for themselves. All the unsuccessful traders I know did lots of courses, read lots of books, and worked very hard, but failed anyway, as they did not have the necessary independent quality to begin with. Education can certainly help heaps however

If you are asking for general help - then sorry - you do not seem to have the hard wiring to succeed. It is not about being smarter or more educated in most instances. That is my strong opinion. Sorry

If I tried to paint artistically as well as Da Vinci or Picasso, no matter how much training I did, I would fail. I might even learn to technically paint great portraits (not possible for me to be honest), but that would not be enough. Before I started I would need to have a talent already, and I and the people I know, would know that I had the talent. Do your friends and family think you would make a great share trader?

If you are lucky enough to have sales skills and people skills, then you probably will not have share trading skills (serious joke). There are lots of sales jobs over the phone, and you can become rich as a salesperson.

Good luck - enough from me

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.