PDN 0.48% $12.48 paladin energy ltd

Angel, I have not bothered to read the end of this thread. I...

1. 42,086 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1019
    Angel, I have not bothered to read the end of this thread. I don;t have exposure in PDN
    I notice you only post here so this is the only stock exposure. Welcome to stock investing/trading.

General advice.
    Listen to public forum opinions with a LARGE pinch of salt

You should not "test" the waters of the stockmarket without knowing about how it operates, what affects the stocks etc. Believe me, it will save a lot of tears

If you are new don't think you can just pull money out of the markets.

Learn about position sizing/diversification and stop loss and basic idea of risk per trade. Always know why you buy and why you are selling in profit or loss.

Charts and technical methods are freely available on youtube and the public library. Remember no such thing as a holy grail indicator. Most are math driven and they 'indicate'. If someones tries to sell you a course on trading and promise to make you money then slam down the phone.

When you have bought, no body knows if it will go up or down, 33% chance. It can go up or down or flat

Don't waste your time on Financial Planners unless you want to pay for ignorance or brokers thinking they can give you the inside knowledge.

Now I noticed you have bought a large parcel of PDN shares, why are you participating in the capital raising? Selling some at market to take up a discounted price is no guarantee you will make money. What happens if it does not work out? You are putting all your eggs in one basket. Most newbies will hope that price will come back up eventually. Have a look at the Iron ore/gold sector and imagine yourself in their shoes. Flip a chart of PDN and imagine yourself if you bought 8 years ago. Don't think the comfort of time can unravel your paper losses as a given

Good luck and this is a general opinion but unless you have a big heap of funds sitting in the bank, you have just taken a gamble in a stock and not participated in the investing sense.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$12.48
Change
0.060(0.48%)
Mkt cap ! $3.724B
Open High Low Value Volume
$12.45 $12.76 $12.26 $26.57M 2.124M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6286 $12.47

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$12.48 5038 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.