WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

New to OBJ? Here’s your 101..., page-52

1. 4,314 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13031
    I'm still hearing about how we have been shafted and we have to keep management from any more NS type deals. just interested in how those that think this way are going to be able to control management?

I'm still going to use pre consolidated figures

for the NS vote we only had 86m vote against. since then I would think that some of those holders would have sold.

then we had the $4.5m credit raise. $3m for existing holders and $1.5m to new holders. since only about $1m was taken up by existing holders, $3.5m worth of new share was taken up by new holders. I wonder how many shares were taken up by those against the NS deal and wanting a c/r instead. not many I would imagine.

so in the old figures 700m shares at 10c have gone to new holders. don't care that management got theirs but doesn't sit well with me that new holders have got in so cheap, but if existing holders bought their allotment they wouldn't have.

from objforevers post, Steve now has 88m shares, Jeff 40m and Tony 33m. how many more do you imagine that managements friends got out of the 700m?

so for the NS deal we had 86m votes against, Steve, Jeff and Tony have 161m themselves. how many have Paul and Danny and others?

so all I'm saying if the NS deal got passed what chance have the naysayers or anybody else have to veto managements decisions now???

personally don't see these guys sitting on their hands just letting wellfully slowly grow. anyway just saying. gltah.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.