WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Hi lost50 here is my take on why obj has fallen back so farWhen...

1. 10,467 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2078
    Hi lost50 here is my take on why obj has fallen back so far
    When the sp was on the rise it was because people expected that the mta with 3m was the testing of 3m,s products with obj,s tech to produce a product ready for sale.
    The rise in the sp was for this reason imo and little did investors know that the whole time 3m was testing obj,s tech it was for obj and its parteners.
    3m may have tested some of there own products but from what we can tell now the testing is all about obj,s other parteners neads to see if obj,s tech works.
    When the original mta with 3m was announced obj,s sp was about 0.011 cents so much of the rise was because of speculation that 3m was going to have a product ready for sale useing obj,s tech.
    Since then there have been other partners come to the table but how much should that add to the sp maybe 1 cent?
    I think if you take 3m away from any value in the sp a sp of 0.02 cents is about right and on a bad day maybe 0.018 cents and I think this is what the market is starting to think but that being said a speculative value of 0.04 cents would also be about right at this stage considering the potential of obj,s tech imo.
    I think you have got in at the right time as if the sp was to fall anymore investors would be jumping over each other to buy in.
    For me im waiting for one more large dump to buy in as I expect there will be only one more large dump before a small recovery in the sp while useing my funds to make money on stocks that are in a uptrend.
    Good luck holders I dont think the sp will fall much more and it may even pick up from here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.