MSB 1.02% 99.0¢ mesoblast limited

New to the boards

1. 323 Posts.
    Hi all,
    Just found these boards as I have just discovered MSB.

MSB is a very interesting company, and I can't believe they are Australian!
    I'm thinking about going long as a bit of a gamble (for lack of a better word), but don't completely get all the hate around here. Regenerative medicine is the way of the future, along with future printed organs, cheap DNA sequencing etc. We really are entering a new age, and have the chance to invest in some amazing companies. Sure the best might be 10-20 years away, but it's already starting. I have shares in Organovo, and am waiting for Oxford Nanopore to go public.
    There seems to be many positive things about this company:
    - Adult stem cells regenerating heart tissue/reversing heart disease. (imagine how good they will be in 5-10 years from now)
    - Positive stage III trials / Positive trials with sheep heart disease
    - Wanting to enter production in the next 12 months.
    - Japan and FDA wanting to fast track.
    - Positive trials with back pain and Crohn's disease.
    - New CFO
    - Teva Pharma backing them.

Let's not forget that heart disease is the number one killer world wide .. if you have a company that can extend life, or in many cases reverse or prevent heart disease .. That is really too good to not risk a small investment.

Why do many people here seem so negative on this company? Trials take years and money. All results have been very positive, and it seems product is only a matter of time. I also know that Biotech is very speculative, and an easy short. So why, with the seemingly overall positive nature, and continued forward momentum of this company, are people hating?

Thanks all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
99.0¢
Change
0.010(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $1.130B
Open High Low Value Volume
99.5¢ $1.02 98.5¢ $5.507M 5.501M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9996 99.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
99.5¢ 18069 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.