UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

New to UNS

1. 1,073 Posts.
    To those that have just been made aware of UNS from the massive increase today I will give you a little insight and others will add so you may jump on after your DD.
    This company has struggled over the last year over exposing itself trying to develop too many devices before realizing commercialization causing concern that cash burn may end the company. A massive short campaign was endured by all long term holders with BS articles on all sorts of nasty efforts to destroy the company. The price got to a point where all those that had held for years where doubting the company. A job well done by the shorts. Todays announcement has let market know we will not run out of funds.. All the money spent on R and D although put great stress on the company ( some myself included did not enjoy) has now put us in the enviable position of having a large range of amazing products in an industry that is set to boom. we also enjoy massive global partners that are world leaders backing us. The tide has turned and todays increase is only the beginning a short squeeze is on the way however this is not just going to be a spike but a total revaluation of the company. This forum is full of diehard supporters and some very knowledgable people in the industry. So go read up on the company, realize this is the start of a revaluation as the potential is now turning to reality and the shorts scare tactics are losing all effect. Jump on as this is going to be massive.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.