VPR 0.00% 0.2¢ volt group limited

New to VPR, page-2

1. 49 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Most of us invested in Enerji...before it went t*ts up. They we a company that had very good prospects and were sitting around the 2.5 to 3 cents marker. Needless to say, with new contracts coming in it looked all good. Then an internal disagreement pretty much pushed the company into voluntary administration. So we pretty much all thought it was over and lost our money.

Then there was talk about a restart under the name VPR with massive support from ECM. Which was great news, it meant not all was lost. For this capital needed to be raised and the shares were immensely diluted and are now sitting of 1/8th of what I invested. Needless to say, Im hanging in there just to get out of the doghouse, and bought some shares to consolidate my loss. Would I buy VPR knowing what has happened is hard to say. Have I lost faith in the company (old or new)...absolutely.

One thing though, many people on this thread are on my ignore list due to talking up the company without any proof. One thing about opinions though, they are like @rseholes....everybody has got one (HC)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VPR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
46 55096344 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 83118455 37
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VPR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.