CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

Makes me even angrier as I'm a Chelsea supporter!Tarkanyi's...

1. 23,992 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Makes me even angrier as I'm a Chelsea supporter!

Tarkanyi's writing (I believe), same as all other substantial holder notices - the circle on i's. He used the 'pp' ever since we noted on Hot Copper way back that there was either no signature, or a false signature on a document, so we can presume "The Count" reads here, or is informed!
    Still waiting for the other 2 forms for the other supposed substantial holders. Come on Anton.....

So we no longer have a 'Nigerian lawyer, resident in London' on the substnatial holder list - as if we didn't already know.
    Idiots - it's just sickening, and I did say on the last big dump that people would be begging for .004 shortly.

They're taking it to the basement - I just don't know WHY.
    What's the benefit TO THEM in seeing it at .001c?
    Really?
    Didn't matter what the price was when they issued new shares at whatever price they felt like. They'd have taken more cash out for 'the mates' if only they had tried to actually DO something with a real project.

Not sure if MJ has ever actually worked a project, but I'm guessing it's unlikely. At least Smyth put a drill down at Longonjo, even if it was only for a few weeks, till it was determined that they'd 'gift' our decent blocks to Fortitude for the boys to play with.

All just imo.......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.