AZZ 0.00% $7.50 antares energy limited

new top 20 out, page-8

1. Osi
    16,350 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 201
    Sushi. Many a specie goes that way with dilution and shifts in sentiment. Thus the criticality of timing when buying into a stock .... such as SSN as an example. The overall industry profitability margin which I recall (perhaps inaccurately) to be around 6.5% ATM isn't all that great either. Not bad but not good either.

I try for greater gains, with greater risk buy holding mainly transformational stocks as a consequence. So far so good with SSN realising 12 bags on some early holding, ALK (I stuffed up on trading but still got 2.5 bags)with multi bag gains and losses on many others. My strategies have to ebb and flow with the market if my portfolio is to survive and in this respect I agree absolutely with Trader Dan (your post refering).

I don't see AZZ as a high risk play and I am here only because the HK JV + Oyster Creek + cash is worth more than market cap. I hope to be pleasantly surprised ... but if not I still expect to at least walk away with my money and maybe a bit more than that. I can't say any more than this becasue I don't know anything else.

The market has every potential to go deep red in the near future so it's each to their own I guess. If you can find a better hiding spot that oil, gas and gold fantastic but as we know money printing continues everywhere as governments eye off super balances and tax increases to pay for social security. They may call it something else (eg a flood levy) but most of it goes to social security recipients by one route or another.

Yeah .... If the whole market does go pop, say next week, AZZ still has that promissory note and an income of sorts. In such a hypothetical situation most companies would envy the fundamental value in AZZ?s balance sheet....particularly now that CNOOC has tidied up CHK's balance sheet.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.