EEG 3.85% 27.0¢ empire energy group limited

Yes Cocopops, it looks like David Hannon is in 13th position and...

1. 865 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Yes Cocopops, it looks like David Hannon is in 13th position and is taking advantage of these bargain SP levels for EEG.
    Macquarie Bank still hold 17.3% in top shareholder place with HSBC also prepared to be patient with EEG, as they sit in 2nd place with 9.10% of EEG shares.
    The Wongs are long time investors in EEG and they are still increasing their stake in 2 top 20 positions at #3 and also #10.
    The top 20 are pretty conservative EEG share holders and have been around for quite a few years now.
    With some of these new top 20 shareholder players snapping up shares at these low SP levels, it would be interesting to know what numbers of shares the next 21 to 40 shareholders control?
    48.52% of EEG are held by stable share holders.
    If the next 20 up to #40 hold say another 30% of EEG, then that would mean that there's only about 20% of possible swing buying/selling shareholders.
    I note that while the share price for EEG is ridiculously low, based on an emotional knee-jerk reaction to Governor Cuomo's anti-fracking stance for New York, the actual volumes of shares traded that have brought it down to these levels, is actually in relatively low volumes.
    This seems to be a pointer to me that the bulk of EEG shareholders are holding on for the long term and are pretty determined to hold on until the market inevitably will favourably improve, because they know that together with us owning a large supply gas pipeline for NY, as well as being an ongoing profitable oil and gas producer, even at these low oil/gas price levels ...things will ultimately turn around in this large volume consumable.
    I wonder how long it will take this time, before that EEG SP gap at 10.5 cents is filled?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.0¢
Change
0.010(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $274.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.0¢ 28.5¢ 25.0¢ $99.12K 356.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19998 27.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.0¢ 6451 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.