CSD 0.00% 12.5¢ consolidated tin mines limited

Jonny, give it a rest. If you don't see bargain prices now given...

1. 5,527 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    Jonny, give it a rest.

If you don't see bargain prices now given all that CSD has to offer, then you really don't know much about anything, including the charts.

The bulk of the selling was the from transfer between Beacon to Raven then to market. If you missed out, then bad luck matey, there are still a few smaller sellers floating around but it's getting tighter each day, regardless of "our" complaints and frustrations. Some people like to shake the tree but one day all the fruit will have gone - that day is coming.

My comments the other day were twofold; they were part of a conversation between myself and Meteor that you rudely butted into, and it was a message to management to let them know I personally have had enough of the delays and we need to see settlement, DFS and drilling results as soon as possible.

Here's the chart for you to look out... See when most of the selling occurred. Those shares have almost gone if not already. Indices have bottomed indicating the likelihood of a rival in share price.

image.jpg

If you haven't figured it out already, most of the rubbish you read on HC is either out of utopia of frustration, so most can be ignored - pretty much how I'm going to ignore you now. Goodbye.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.