PIL 11.1% 0.8¢ peppermint innovation limited

Hi Josh, There was not one specific reason as too why. It was a...

1. 993 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 72
    Hi Josh,

There was not one specific reason as too why. It was a multiple of things. I have re-read the quarterly report and had a gander over some previous ones and I don't like the transparency. I am still also confused how they say revenue is up x amount yet the cash reciepts are quite poor compared to the previous quarter. There is absolutely no clarification about this. I am aware cash reciepts and revenue are different however as previous posters have pointed out the have been broadly inline with each other over previous quarters. So it does not add up.

Also the more I think about this "smidge" digital unit trust it honestly smells fishy as well and to be fair the market couldn't care less about it either as people are happy to sell below 3c as you can see the price is 1.7c now. I also found it slightly alarming how the Company had not recieved all the money from it yet.

Along with that, there was no webinar which was promised to investors in which you can't honestly tell me the company is that busy they can't throw together a presentation.

To add to that it was more my personal risk level. To be fair i should have dumped this at 2.5c where I had my original loss set for but naughty me broke my own rules. So i have been doing some portfolio trimming and re-shaping and PIL is underperforming and is on the chopping block.

I might come back one day but at the moment its more of a gut feel as well as the reasons above hence my decision.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PIL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $16.97M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $41.14K 5.125M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 3514536 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 2245000 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PIL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.