MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

new top 20 , page-22

1. 1,153 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    Iam -

You have once again excelled yourself and benefitted all those fortunate to be following this forum with your insightful and educational ( if not slightly alarming!) post.

Your previous post contained this paragraph ;-

" The only event that may interrupt this is a major SH who is only interested in the bank balance and sale of assets. Unfortunately there are loopholes in the system which can make this possible and perfectly legal. "

This caused me (amongst others I imagine) a few furrowed brows over the weekend and I did begin a post that never eventuated in reply.....IMHO a company like Meo has enough challenges to conquer and the last thing that would cultivate positive investor sentiment would be the type of potential scenario unfolding that you have analysed in your most recent post.....

Generally my contribtions to the forum have ( I hope) a slightly tongue-in-check and flippant manner though in my own way through a more humourous approach I do seek to address some fundamental issues relevent to all Meo SHs.
    ( the Turkey thread being a case in point) - in any case since the long flatline since A#1 I reckon we could all do with any pickmeup that's on offer!

However the Bel emergence as major shareholder and subsequent publicity regarding the history of their major shareholder causes me real reason for concern and I too will be following this development like a hawk ( obviously with the assistance of like minded Meo investors here on HC ).

It is interesting that you use the word integrity in your generous reply as that was one of two key words in my reply that never made it.....the other one was also an old fashioned quality which is not so valued in our " I want it now!" society..... Wisdom.

You, Iam ,possess both of these qualities in spades and everybody that follows the Meo forum benefits not only from your research, links and depth of knowledge but also from the fact that you possess the aforementioned qualities. I'll leave it to our readers to decide if these qualities are applicable to other Meo investors.....I must say I find it somewhat ironic that you have more than likely done more serious and in-depth research on Meo than Bel may have done who more than likely plotted their path pre-A#1 !

I hope that Bel are ultimately opportunists who have seen a chance for a quick return on their investment - indeed many of us would plonk money on Meo at 19c or thereabouts and be confident of a rosy future.
    In an earlier thread ( either Khan or Here comes Farooq - in mid March ) another poster suggested that it would be interesting what value the market would place on a Bel influenced Meo.....maybe we are seeing that with the reluctance of the Sp to budge ....not discounting current Global headwinds ....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.