MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

new top 20 , page-24

1. iam
    1,149 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Hi ortstock

It is good to see humour in a pursuit that is often bound by emotions. Laughter transcends all emotions and often leads to moments of clarity. Sometimes humour is lost in stressful times but it will return again as the stock gets stronger.

I have often been accused of being too serious but I always try to maintain balanced approach. Even so, everything written is always open to individual interpretation.

As far as integrity goes, it is a point to which we should continually return. This is because it is an intangible that depends on where our principles lie, and everyone is different. Who can say they have all the answers with which to be the judge and cast the first stone. Certainly not me. But this is not the forum for such philosophies

Because the macro world of finance has so many interpretations sometimes life's rules are forgotten, but sustainability is always brought to account by events such as the Great Depression and the GFC. Whether or not we learn from these events is another story as we head into the potential GFC2.

You are right when you say we are competing in a materially demanding environment but it is easier to run with the herd and leave the stragglers further behind than to say enough is enough and return to those principles we all know are true and just, by making the hard decisions.

But these are all part of the decision making processes I always seem to talk about when I return to my mediocre naivety.

Who knows what will come out of the other side of the looming crises. Callent was right when he said our global "leaders(??)" need to make some hard decisions about life's legalised corruption.

When this is translated to the market I am often amazed how easily some companies and their SHs can find themselves at the mercy of relentless greed.

All I hope is that visionary companies like MEO are allowed to progress. The TS projects are an economically viable solution to contribute, in part, to a global energy need with a reduced impact on the environment.

But we are merely bystanders and can only, as you say, discuss these points 'with like minded Meo investors here on HC'.

Hi Mick

Yes, I am still bobbing around on the MEO raft - gathering cobwebs like my term deposit in the bank. There are not so many camping under the Narrows any more either, but it could well be the winter chill causing the 'investor fatigue'. I think management need to throw a few more logs on the fire and I hope they are collecting a few as we speak.

It is through fatigue we are prone to catch those pesky viruses we are speaking of in this thread.

There is nothing much to research, ATM, so 'vocational' may begin to appear 'obsessive', but this cookie does know when to switch off.

I agree Mick. I do think LT investors deserve to be rewarded for their patience as the key words from management has been "SH value" for some time now.

The only thing is, it takes time to build up that value but often longer to realise, especially if a couple of dusters are thrown in.

I have a feeling MEO's funds are being held tightly for future developments.

But that is only IMO.

#:>))

PS - Our planned trip was put on the back-burner this year so you will have to put my Kilkenny on ice. I will have to put up with salmon of the Oz style for another year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.