TVN 0.00% 5.6¢ tivan limited

I agree with you there Scooter! Everyone wants to make good...

1. 1,001 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 151
    I agree with you there Scooter! Everyone wants to make good dollars, but unfortunately, some are more opportunistic than others. We need stock brokers and broking houses on our side to help market the TNG story, but my experience (read personal opinion only!!) is that many are on a par with used car salesmen (dishonest ones), real estate agents (dishonest ones) and politicians (dishonest ones)! With relatively low interest and turnover between announcements in our growing phase, we need investors with genuine interest in this project! There will always be traders. I accept this. No issues there as everyone has their own style, but I'm talking down those low lifes that feed say 10 million into sell side that basically kills the desire for buyers to enter. This stock is def being capped and sold down. I spend long periods of the day monitoring the trading pattern of TNG. (yes I do have a life - sort of) I also have a fair bit of skin in the game and I see PB ( Yes Mkat he's a salesman) but I also see him as one of the more genuinely driven CEO's around. I believe his heart is in the right place and I feel that he more than anyone wants this massive project to get off the ground and be taken seriously! ( and NOT because he owns 12 mil shares!!) CEOs (the good ones!!) generally are not like investors. The genuine ones are driven by success in bringing an idea to fruition. Look at Rupert Murdoch and numerous others. They have no financial need to work. To them it's the thrill of the chase. I can't believe the current share price, but I stay glued, watching this channel! Just hope this baby can grow some long legs!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $96.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.6¢ 5.4¢ $26.84K 488.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 40557 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 162954 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.