TVN 2.67% 7.3¢ tivan limited

Pittsburgh beat San Fran in the baseball this morning at similar...

1. 394 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 578
    Pittsburgh beat San Fran in the baseball this morning at similar odds.

Jabs aside......you'd have to think the financiers in Europe have shut up shop for the moment, especially German financiers given their "soft underbelly" with them having practically underwritten the EU recovery. This is the very reason why the Germans would be potentially placing an 'embargo' on any financing deals. I'm not saying they wouldn't lend into sound projects however as good as the DFS returns are on TNG, the project is current 'high risk' for a lender. The Germans exposure to the EU is huge and my concern is this gets delayed even further. Time is a killer!! I wouldn't have had this opinion 2 months ago.

What implications does that have for TNG? Maybe none. Maybe some. Likely some IMO.

A bit of realism in thinking wouldn't go astray though. To start to spruik that because SMS threw some loose change in the TNG tin being kicked down the road means financing is a formality is insane.

It is a nice gesture for the moment. It doesn't mean they are any more pregnant or aligned than what they have been through acting as our financial advisor.

The market doesn't stand for b/s and it hasn't reacted as if this is a significant milestone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.3¢
Change
-0.002(2.67%)
Mkt cap ! $120.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.5¢ 7.5¢ 7.1¢ $42.78K 581.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 142943 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 48000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.