AVR 0.00% $18.35 anteris technologies ltd

New top 20, page-8

1. 7,959 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 500
    Well noticed OTR

I reckon something is about to develop in the vac side of things
    They made a vaccine to run "a" trial originally targeting hpv tumours in cervical cancer and it was due to start last year and we know they've been discussing with who ever to develop or partner or what ever over time but nothing has come about
    It's been quite frustrating due to the sensitivity around it but I reckon our patience will be rewarded sooner than later
    Every week we get closer to something developing hopefully with a big name pharmaceutical company
    The rna development was a fizzer and wasn't well received by the market
    Maybe the market was expecting something bigger and maybe others and I are expecting the same again?
    I hope that's not the case
    We just have to be patient
    Given Prof. Frazer is the second in history to develop a cancer vaccine I would think another shot at another strain of hpv would attract a big name like Gardisil did with CSL
    None of us picked up that our emblem was the same as the rna partner in collaboration whom have now changed their name
    I haven't seen many big developments in the market for a while between asx companies and big names but I'd bet admedus is at the front to achieve one
    Anything above $2.00 from such a company changing move would be golden and change Ahz from a cent stock to something worth dollars
    We live in hope

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.35
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $352.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 225 $18.36

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.50 1000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 08.47am 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.