DRA 0.00% $1.87 dra global limited

Dott, I don't have last month's list, but I happen to have the...

1. 7,292 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2663
    Dott, I don't have last month's list, but I happen to have the list from last August. As a matter of interest, the major moves since then are:-

ANZ Nonminees (I understand that is mainly Swiss investors), down 140m shares to 319m shares

National Nominees (also offshore investors probably), down 46m shares to just 3.6m shares

Citicorp Nominees , up 25m shares to 53m

Brinkley Mining - 93m new shares

HSBC Custody Nominees - up 33m shares to 40 m shares

They seem to be the major moves over the past 8 months.

Nb, the largest shareholder is Nicolas Mathys with 130.4m shares. This must be part of the ANZ Nominees shares. He has not bought or sold to my knowledge. This means there are say 190m other shares held withn ANZ Nominees, and we really do not know whether they have finished selling or not?? I would think PCordin and management would have a feel for this.

I guess it's a function of whether the offshore investors represented by ANZ Nominees and National Nominees have finished selling. I think we all agree that DRA is considerably under-valued, and t is just a function of supply and demand of stock.

Almost 190m shares being sold on the market is a heck of a lot to absorb. The thing is Europe's economies are not as sheltered as ours has been, and I guess for various reasons these investors have needed cash. I think that's the far more likely scenario, than there being fundamental concerns about DRA. Just my take on things anyway.

If anyone does have the February numbers, I would also be keen to see the major movements for the past month.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.