ADV 0.00% 13.5¢ ardiden ltd

New Topic, page-8

1. M92
    392 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Really good find, thank you.

Highlights for me:

The Seymour Lake area pegmatites (North and South Aubrey zones) have been classified as belonging to the Complex-type, Spodumene-subtype (Breaks et. al., 2005). Pegmatite bodies of this type, if large enough, are known to contain variously recoverable quantities of lithium (Li), beryllium (Be), tantalum (Ta), rubidium (Rb), cesium (Cs), gallium (Ga) and tin (Sn). These “rare metals” are generally concentrated in specific mineral species such as spodumene (Li), beryl (Be), tantalite (Ta), pollucite (Cs) or even potassium feldspar (Rb).

There are numerous examples of these types of pegmatites world-wide, with at least two currently being exploited: at Greenbushes in Australia (Li-Ta-Sn) and at Bernic Lake, Manitoba (Li-Ta-Be-Rb-Cs); and one potentially being put into production in the near-term (2012) by Canada Lithium at its Quebec Lithium project (Li-only) near Val d’Or, Quebec.

Drilling of the Aubry occurrences during the 2002 and 2009 drill programs indicates that there is an extensive but only locally tested system of rare-metal enriched pegmatite sills and (minor?) dykes hosted within “Forsyth Ridge”, both laterally and stacked at depth.

Numerous intersections have returned significant high grades of lithium, beryllium and tantalum over “mineable” widths, including the Main Horizon at the North Aubry which is located at least in part at surface, and which averages 11.52 meters in thickness at an average composite grade of 1.467% Li2O.

The Main Horizon at North Aubry has been intersected in drill holes over an area of approximately 200 m x 250 m, and is underlain by at least three more stacked and open horizons at relative shallow depth that carry similar lithium grades.

Additionally, surface soil sampling and lithogeochemical sampling indicate that there is a very good possibility of discovering significant extensions to the known occurrences (north of North Aubry; west and southeast of South Aubry), as well as the possibility of discovering new zones, especially to the east (Pye showing area) and south (Lookout Hill).

The key to unlocking the potential here is the big IF of resource size (as stated in the report). I think we have all agreed on this as shareholders, and our board is very well aware of this, hence why Brad has been working 45+ hours per week.

Provided the report is only focused on Seymour Lake, there is a higher probability than average that ADV would be able to prove a minable resource across all tenements at hand. Of course the drilling results and JORC is pending as a confirmation.

Eager to be challenged if anyone disagrees with my above comments.

M92

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.