GBG 0.00% 2.9¢ gindalbie metals ltd

new trader

1. 27 Posts.
    While it's quite, I thought I'd contribute my first post. Been in since 2008, 300,000 shares, owes us 0.58 cents. I notice that a lot of posts get a lot of hits, so I assume there are many GBG shareholders like me who say nothing on Hotcopper, who believe in the company ,but don't fully understand hidden forces behind trading.So if a few of the senior posters on GBG could help me out, much appreciated. 1st. Talks of a takeover from Ansteel.GBG started this from an idea, now when it's about to go flat out after all the hard work of setting the business up, why would you entertain selling it.Is it out of GBG hands & us as shareholders. If they did make a bid, would it be at current share price or at a inflated price to win the deal.2nd. Shorters have been holding the share price back with there greedy little interferance (good luck to them if thats how they make a dollar) but eventually a solid business will simply keep rising. So if IO price stays consistant, we continue to deliver to Ansteel at guaranteed prices & we service our loan, what other forces are out there that keep holding us back. 3rd. I recall some months back a poster said we will see GBG go down to 19 cents. Unbelievably accurate, how could he know. I have also seen some regular poster say that as soon as they get back to square with there money, there out of this dog of a company. I assume these statements were said out of anger & frustration. Why would you bail out when GBG is finally going to be everything it promised.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.