GBG 0.00% 2.9¢ gindalbie metals ltd

new trader, page-13

1. 77 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Hi Bakery,

Sharing some things I've discovered over my journey with the market (which hopefully may help you along the way):

a) markets are driven by two primary emotions being fear and greed. When it is obvious there are "players" in a stock always ask yourself is this how they want you to feel? They will buy into your fear and sell into your euphoria.

b) No one really knows how the market will react to a piece of news, but the story is written in the charts if you know how to read it. There are lots of indicators that can be used and books, websites etc that can educate you on this. HOwever if you use every indicator, you will get confused. Pick a few that work for you and stick to them.

c) Price has memory - that is why old resistances and support levels normally remain.

d) Trading - I believe it is very difficult to consistently make profits through trading unless you are very disciplined and very good. Research good stocks for the medium to long term and trust yourself and the research you have done. If you missed something and made a mistake, admit it, cut your losses and move on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.