Vayama lol, yep let the inexperience learn from you. But with...

1. 13,252 Posts.
    Vayama lol, yep let the inexperience learn from you. But with those sort of comments I think for your comment show a lack of basic understanding in the O&G sector if with KAR you didn't understand that they where drilling the outer reaches of the reservoir. It happens every time in the O&G sector people have know idea how to understand a release GGP KAR same thing market doesn't understand so they sell. The other example with KAR is when uneducated investors sold it off down $3.50 after plug and abandon appeared on the release, even after being told before the well would be P&A. Even though a lot go on about T/A its means squat if you can't read an announcement and know what it actually means. The same reason why KAR has gone back to $7 a I am sure you are wondering why. While a lot think F/A is a little old school I think everyone must have a basic understanding of what is a good grade what is a commercial grade and if flow rates are good and what type of return is possible. Especially when you move to take decent positions in a company not just a small 10 or 20 g trade.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.