NEU 0.00% $19.97 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

John, could you please explain the phrase "not due to the...

1. 434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 146
    John, could you please explain the phrase "not due to the properties of the drug itself"?

40 weeks is a very long time for a placebo effect to be continued to such a state that a second study is now needed, that is one point. Placebo is also notably more related to a subjective experience. These kids have neurological symptoms that will make it hard for them to experience a placebo for 40 weeks; they find it hard to communicate, so if they are communicating I highly highly doubt it is a placebo. Unless the parents are seeing things not grounded in reality, again very hard to keep that up for so long.

Placebo is very powerful, but think more on the end of pain treatment, anxiety treatment and psychotropic treatment, not a syndrome like retts syndrome, again for 40 weeks. The parents grasping at the straws thing, results would have been well visible by then, if any. As mentioned there are other treatment options to try out in other trials.

I genuinely think that this is a very positive sign. This thing is going to pop within the next 3 months. COVID will slowly come to an end, and we will start to approach the release of p3 results.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$19.97
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.552B
Open High Low Value Volume
$19.96 $19.97 $19.69 $4.156M 209.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 246 $19.88

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$19.99 512 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.