ADO 5.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

It is a difficult situation and sometimes it comes down to how...

1. 1,309 Posts.
    It is a difficult situation and sometimes it comes down to how long you have been invested in ADO. I have been in for about three years, and I am pretty sure that Mikro was here either around the same time or maybe a little before. Having been here for this long, it becomes difficult to constantly watch the day to day musings on here about the next deal being weeks away, when we have been hearing it for basically every month or two for the last three years. Over this time my confidence in ADO securing deals has never faltered, but my time frames for those deals became far more realistic.

For a long while I was a daily contributor to this thread, but after the BBI deal and price rise I just could not handle the ridiculous hype created on here day after day, so I chose to take a step back and just check in every couple of weeks. I found that it created a much healthier anticipation of whats to come with the company and completely stopped all of the weekly "ups" and "downs" I was having with my investment.

I do take my hat off to the likes of Twin and others that have been absolutely brilliant with their research over the years, and they have provided priceless information for me over that time. But I guess what I am saying is, I can definitely see why someone like Mikro would finally get fed up with the day to day ramps.

Day in day out for the last 6 months it has been "tick tock" and other rubbish phrases that imply "quick get in its just about to happen" when in fact it has not happened yet. I looked at the last quarterly report and sold some shares based on clearly not getting a deal this quarter and expecting a fall back from the high twenties and when I explained on here why that was, I was criticized and told to sell my shares and leave if I didn't think we were going anywhere. That sort of thing is just ridiculous. I think some on here need to work out the difference between a view that differs from your own or a blatant down ramp because you will find that a view that is different from your own can sometimes actually help you.

I await the day that we get one of the deals we have been yearning for, because then hopefully then we can all be completely secure with our investment and stop or at least slow the daily justification of ADO ownership through pumping it up minute after minute with smiley faces and "tick tocks".

As a side note, I have been slowly increasing my holding again over the last week or two in anticipation of a deal in the not too distant future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 1.9¢ $24.34K 1.215M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6000 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 1080621 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.