ADO 4.76% 2.0¢ anteotech ltd

Dear Twin, i am very relaxed, dont be afraid ..;-) I am very...

1. 3,194 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 264
    Dear Twin,
    i am very relaxed, dont be afraid ..;-)
    I am very happy with ADO.
    Dont know whats so difficult.
    I reviewed my expectations about the deal thing with ADO from the past three years.
    And i got the clue, that there have been so many moments, when we have been so very close to a big deal.
    But until today, there has been not one "big deal" announced.
    I think the ones who are emotional, are the ones who are trying to slaughter my last postings..
    Would i am a part of the kindergarden here, i would re-post 100s of tick tock postings. What a funny thing.
    All i wanted to say is, that the arrogance from the big ones isnt calculatable.
    So, a sudden delay of half a year is nothing.
    Patience is the key.
    Flattering around with this "next week a deal" thing is not acaptable in my view anymore.
    And i think it is disrespectful to the management.
    Because with such a push push and hush hush you are building pressure and expectations, they couldnt be delivered.
    Very quick and suddenly there could a near deal scenario be sucked.
    Where is the China deal for example...
    How often there have been restructure things delaying progressions...
    (or the Hamster of a CEO lost a dent, so every deal progression has to be stopped for weeks)
    It isnt in our hands and not in GCs.
    When the big ones will decide to deal, they will press the go button!
    But one day there will the tick tock thing be right.
    Like many here, i am very confident, M&G is a great future disruptive stuff.
    The TUs are showing, i am not alone with my view.
    Fact is: we dont have a big deal, and for sure, more than 90% of the 6c shareholders would have lost a bet, with this scenario at mid 2014.
    Hyping every week, attracts only the suckers and traders and the naysayers, but not the true believers.
    So good luck by spending time with reposting my old postings.
    Nothing from my view about the potential of ADO, M&G or the shareprice has changed.
    Hold your shares tight, lean back and relax, play golf or go swimming, enjoy your life, do something nice and dont spend your wealthful lifetime with waiting for the big deal and refreshing the hotcopper thread.
    One day (maybe August, maybe 2015, maybe 2017), when we dont calculate it, we will wake up and there is the first big deal rolling in, following many others.

Good luck to all,
    Mikro

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $49.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $8.266K 396.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 1439405 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 420131 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.