ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

Hey Phil, We usually use EDC, tosyl and Epoxy based chemistries...

1. 203 Posts.
    Hey Phil,

We usually use EDC, tosyl and Epoxy based chemistries to coat antibodies to super-paramagnetic beads as well as non-magnetic resins. What I notice about Anteo's pre-activated beads is that... they are pre-activated. This is something new to my eyes, and the implications are that the end user has to do one less step and saves time.

The other big bonus of the kit is highlighted. That is time. You can make your beads in minutes as opposed to what takes about 1-2 days normally. It's a clear winner against the competition, and we didn't even mention that the kit bypasses time-consuming optimisation procedures, reduces conugation failure rates, increases functional loading capacity and requires less ligand material.

I agree that the revenues won't be enormous with this one product, but i can see this product as a good way to open researchers eyes to the possibilities of using this for other applications, including non-magnetic resins and larger bioseparation applications. I believe that researchers will pay for this kit once they are aware of it, because it's much faster and makes their job easier.

As always, all IMO, dyor.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.