DOM 0.00% $2.95 dominion mining limited

RG and Mid,Agree with our assessment of DOM --- I have a...

1. cy7
    930 Posts.
    RG and Mid,

Agree with our assessment of DOM --- I have a reasonable position in DOM, but what your are saying is close to the mark, I think.

Since late 2007 the company has continually missed the mark and failed to go anywhere near meeting it forecasts.
    My only point of disagreement would be with the quality of management, I think we have an issue here, and it is an issue which has not been addressed.

The latest quarterly is the first time since 2007 that I have felt the company has had a handle on the situation and has began to face up to the reality that confronts them.

They could be both exceptionally good buying, or a sell --- depending on the new Resource/Reserve statements and production over the next 6 months and onwards.

Last financial year the dividends were Oct 09 (8c) and Mar 10 (2c).

The latest quarter was the first cash flow positive for nearly 12 months, so unless I have missed it I can not see them matching last years dividend. It would be irresponsible for them to do so.

Drill results are meaningless rubbish unless reflected in production. I went all the way to insolvency with CRS, all the time being encouraged on with exciting drill intersections, and rosy projections out into the future.

According to projections DOM would be producing 140/160K ozs @ cash cost of $400/500 an ounce.
    We could have a cash flow of somewhere near 120 million dollars, and a very healthy share price of $12 a share.

But projections are just that, and the more they are missed the more meaningless they become.

Do we hold or do we sell. I understand those selling, but stupidly or otherwise I continue to hold.
    The last quarterly made me feel a little more confident.
    We will wait and see.

Regards.......... cy7

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DOM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.