BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

202020, you may well be right but please just follow my logic on...

1. 642 Posts.
    202020, you may well be right but please just follow my logic on how this thread has progressed

first PA slightly alters the transcript altho not mischieviously but it could have then led to the interpreting

it is however just speculation that the cancelling of the contract for some vaccine was directly linked to the government taking Relenza - as it was replenishment stock one could surmise there would have been an agreement anyway?

Simonj then concludes that Germany and Belgium have had their vaccines replaced with Relenza - Long Bow 1

jessie1 then raises the bar with this "Looks like Glaxo are in a unique position to be able to negotiate vaccine returns in return for increased stockpiling of an antiviral - Relenza." Long Bow 2

nowhere is it said stockpiles are increased - even if the two parts of the agreement are linked only replenishment is mentioned

i hadn't closely followed the stock for a few days and was excited by the tone of the post but when i read and thought about it i found the thread was misleading

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.