New Ukraine charges fly amid Giuliani Real evidence, page-12

1. 23,232 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8

Oh dear, Rudy can't even convince Judge Jeanine that he is legit.

"Fox News Host Jeanine Pirro Confronts Giuliani to Reveal 'Evidence' of Biden's Alleged 'Corruption'

Fox News host Jeanine Pirro repeatedly pressed President Donald Trump's personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani, questioning why he has not yet revealed "evidence" he has claimed to have showing alleged "corruption" by former Vice President Joe Biden.

Although Pirro has been one of Trump's staunchest defenders, regularly attacking Democrats and dismissing their criticism of the president, the controversial opinion show host appeared on Saturday evening to question whether Giuliani actually had the evidence he has claimed to have.

In response, Giuliani insisted he'd already revealed what he knew of Biden's alleged "corruption."

* Pirro said: "Ok, and we need to have the evidence. Do you have the evidence of that?" she asked.
    * Pirro seemed skeptical, asking: "Can we see the evidence Rudy, can we see it?"
    * Pirro cut off Trump's lawyer: "Alright, you know what Rudy, I'd love you to send it to me and I'm gonna lay out.""

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/fox-news-host-jeanine-pirro-confronts-giuliani-to-reveal-evidence-of-bidens-alleged-corruption/ar-BBZllmg?ocid=spartanntp

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.