NAG 9.52% 1.9¢ nagambie resources limited

New Uncharted SP Territory, page-231

1. 50 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20

How on earth have you come to this conclusion? Read some geological papers on central victoria and you will see everything I have said is sound. I have found it rather sad that very few are willing to consider the opinion of someone that has studied in this field.

If anything, wouldn't me stating that if there is no visible gold, it doesn't mean there isn't any gold offer some comfort if there is no VG in the core?

I could certainly spin some garbage if I wanted to make NAG sound bad, which i certainly havn't. Just because I'm not posting silly pictures or coming up with fanciful numbers, I've apparently got alterior motives.

To make it clear again, I think they will find gold (there is a chance they won't), but some of the numbers that have been thrown around are very unlikely and the chance of finding a 'swan zone' is small. Why, because there are hundreds of gold occurences in Victoria, but there has only been one Fosterville.

Instead of trying to be Fosterville, be Nagambie, make your own story and make your own unique discovery. How many gold mines have visible gold? Very few, you don't need speccy specimens to run a profitable mine.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NAG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.002(9.52%)
Mkt cap ! $15.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $8.171K 420.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 17589 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 188489 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.21pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NAG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.