NAG 0.00% 1.2¢ nagambie resources limited

Interesting how we get posts from relatively new Posters that...

1. 2,666 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 548
    Interesting how we get posts from relatively new Posters that only seem to post when the SP peaks & then drop off when SP dips. Notice the pattern this week - wonder why.

They come with impecable credentials too, usually claiming tertiary qualifications such as Pokemon who says he is both a Geologist & a Mining Engineer. Guess he wasn't very good at one & had to retrain. And now he is neither and works for the Education Dept in Darwin.

Very benevolent of these Non Holders to come and inform us of the true state of play. Otherwise we would be left to trust management like Mike Trumull with honours in Mining Engineering & 40+ yrs of experience and Dr Rod Boucher who is probably the most qualified man in Vic re Geology, with experience at Fosterville & a doctorate. Then there is Geoff Turner - Geologist, who consulted at Fosterville & has 72 years of experience (sorry Geoff slight exaggeration.)

But what would they know? Yes we are very privilegef to have our forum experts with their forum degrees. I wonder what they do when they wake up & go back to their real jobs.

So who do I trust - the experience and qualifications of Management with real degrees & doctorates ... or our new found, self confessed experts on an Internet Forum who like to down ramp at SP peaks.

Wow, thats a hard one! ... but time will tell which management team is telling the truth. Woops these posters aren't actually a management team or experts are they, but don't tell them that.

I'm amazed at how many posters take them on face value & accept their claims. The real management team makes their statements in the real world under the scrutiny of the ASX & ASIC etc.

They are real people & have real degrees & make real statements that they stand accountable for. But then I can understand how that would not compare to a Scubadvr.

So DYOR .. but if your not so inclined let Humpty Dumpty tell you how it works. Haha the world of forums.
    Last edited by JetBlue: 13/04/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NAG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.