TEX 0.00% 8.0¢ target energy limited

I have been doing some figures on possible future developments...

1. 560 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    I have been doing some figures on possible future developments for TEX and one system seemed to stand out and I feel I should post it and allow all to comment, and I would appreciate reasons against such a proposal.
    My idea would be for the company to borrow up to $15,000,000 in the USA thus allowing us to drill at least 5 wells at $2,000,000 per well leaving $5,000,000 for unforseen contingencies and if not used carry on drilling. I would picture a number of drilling Co’s working at the same time on different leases, this competition for future work would, I believe, make them more efficient and work closer to time tables. The borrowing will be covered by all the options which are available. I would assume we would hit 4 out 5 wells commercial thus generating income and the share price would increase to a point where the OB’s would be converted,
    52,826,207 options OB @ 10c. This covers any repayment necessary in the 1st. year also there is
    14,814,256 options @ 5c. covers wages etc.
    Next year 2013, 40,163,806 options @ 7c. covers costs
    2014 40,620,726 @ 10c. is all go by then production would be covering new wells. The options have brought in $12,896,872.52 with production covers any loan taken out and we have a Co. going places.
    I hope someone can give me good reasons why this would be unworkable

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.