LOM 9.52% 3.8¢ lucapa diamond company limited

Quicksilvasurfa,it seems to me you know little to nothing about...

1. 10,608 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2095
    Quicksilvasurfa,it seems to me you know little to nothing about this company going by your trying pretty hard comment.
    The company is doing just what has been planed all along,thoes that have held for a long time have always expected that the results would only get better as hard to get to areas are sampled,that have not been picked over by previous miners.
    The company has always stated what was expected from each area to be sampled and now that the haul road is mostly completed the better untouched areas can be sampled.
    The plan that lom has in place is to sample multable areas that they expect will or will not have diamonds of a suficiant grade,so they can trace the diamonds back to the original source.
    In my opinion the only reason why the sp is going nowhere is because of the uncertainty in regards to funding,and I expect when funding has been sorted out these good results will start to come into play.I also have noticed the larger sellers have slowed down to a trickle,so it will be interesting to see what happens when some larger buys start to come into play again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
-0.004(9.52%)
Mkt cap ! $11.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.2¢ 3.8¢ $26.23K 658.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 67166 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 131794 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.