CUS 2.99% 6.5¢ copper search limited

Hi Galba..yes your correct..I was the true believer in CUS,...

1. 3,488 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 120
    Hi Galba..yes your correct..I was the true believer in CUS, although Sargent was before in on this post. I was blindsided by the result as with the machines going to $2.50,
    increased machine numbers I was thinking 9 eps, even more.
    Yes, we did have high expectations and if CUS had released an Eps of 9 the share price most likely would have simply stayed at $2.50 as that's what the market expected....that though had crossed my mind. Fortunately I got in a 80 cents and had been exiting stock lately to take some profits so me it's forgone profit not a loss. Reason I think CUS will struggle now is the story is over and the market has been dissapointed.
    Wilke sided with Labour today so wonder what deal he's going to make with them re pokies and ATM's in pubs and clubs - too
    scary for me. Having said that Wildash and the team as CUS run a great operation. So your next step ? I cycled into MTU
    at $1.90 - $2.00 ie. around same price as CUS and sold most my CUS at $1.95 - $2.00. Will watch both with great interest
    With 275,000 shares I'll get $55K in divs, starting next month and it's a growth stock. Dont look it as a loss...
    you need to cycled into a stock that your confident will take you back to $2.75 in 12 months. MTU should at minimim
    give $2.40 + the 20 cents franked dividend. Enough on them as it's a CUS thread. You could hang around CUS and HOPE they go back up but that doesnt usually work. I could be wrong but from what I can see your only as good as your last PE and CUS was 5.5...a shocking result. You could seel now and trade them just prior to when next 6 month results are released but that's punting. The concerning thing about the probable DEAD CAT BOUNCE is the stock was trending gradually down for the prior 12 months...started a s RECTANGULAR TOP ...then warped into a DESCENDING TRIANGLE before the drop. The DEAD CAT bounce ususally contiune in the direction of preceding trend - down.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.5¢
Change
-0.002(2.99%)
Mkt cap ! $7.383M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.7¢ 6.7¢ 6.5¢ $11.95K 181.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 348333 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.5¢ 55000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.37am 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CUS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.