SLX 1.19% $4.25 silex systems limited

New uranium enrichment centrifuges go commercial, page-32

1. zog
    2,994 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 910
    Thanks for the accolade; I see my role as attempting to keep Moosey's feet on the ground and help readers realize that his "belief's" are often "flights of fancy" in particular where they involve an understanding of the physics, feasible development timescales and practicalities behind his "beliefs". Recently all that is needed is to point to his track record over timescales and wild projections over deliverables and what I call "rabbit" holes he would have SLX embracing.- thankfully for us SLX and MG are more disciplined after a shaky period with Chronologic and Solar Systems. What did work out well was the their Capital Raising in 2010 which raised $88m for Solar Systems. With this money they managed to sell off solar systems and fund survival of the uranium enrichment core team from the cessation of GEH funding in July 2014 until the CR in 2021 . Thankfully Cameco carried on funding their part of the uranium development effort.(24% until they got up to their 49% from GEH). The joint venture with Cameco has been vital to our survival since July 2014. I feel myself to be lucky to now reap the benefits of my confidence in the ground breaking nature of the SLX enrichment technology which does not require the embellishment attributed to it by Moosey's "beliefs" - let's hope US funding comes through and the TRL6 lead cascade prototype is on time for 2025 (hopefully brought forward a bit) and the PLEF brought forward by overlapping with the TRL6 development - it was this type of plan that GEH were attempting to follow in 2010 - 14 (for Wilmington enrichment) after the success of the test koop

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.25
Change
0.050(1.19%)
Mkt cap ! $1.006B
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.26 $4.30 $4.19 $1.305M 307.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 445 $4.25

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.29 342 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.