ADG 0.00% 0.4¢ adelong gold limited

NEW VALUATION, DDD 4X HIGHER 12 MTHS, page-90

1. 3,654 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 677
    I would contend that there exist far more important matters that require focus. Namely -

Cosmo Newberry spin-off.

Resource upgrade.

Driling on ML (approval granted)

Approvals for drilling on exploration licenced tenements.

Get the plant operating and producing.

I have almost finished reading this

https://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20200131/pdf/44dnzykbw10bdn.pdf

Its a 106 page document and is very comprehensive. My main take away form this document is that DDD's tenements (mining and exploration) encompasses virtually all of the of the historic Adelong goldfields.

Adelong was a highly productive region and produced, in todays term, billions of dollars worth of gold.

Mostly, the historic mining focused on veins over 30g/t.

Historic techniques involved identifying outcrops and then following these veins. This means if a vein exists, say at 3 metres below surface, then this vein has not been worked. Consultants report suggests that there is, in all likelyhood, significant veins that are not known.

The consultants report is very postive that a significant resource upgrade is highly likely.

There exists multiple historic targets, that were very highly productive. Gold extraction stopped due to limitations of technology and the POG. Mining did not stop due to resource terminating. Consultant states that this is no longer a relevant consideration as modern extraction techniques are no longer limited.

On that issue. Adelong was temporary home to thousands and thousands of miners. As we learnt in our Australian history lessons in High School, most miners were dirt poor and reamined dirt poor ( pun intended). These miners had neither the knowledgde nor funding to do any deep mining. Most extraction focused on alluvial mining.

As we can read from the consultant, some had the knowhow and finance to go deep, however, as can bee seen from the report, deep mining was limited.

Lastly, Bludgemaster, makes a good point with regard to plant upgrade and how much will it cost. As with all speculative stocks, caution is required, do your own research and always remember that your investment can go belly -up. Always tread cautiously.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.