TAL 14.3% 0.8¢ talius group limited

The company will never see that again. Keep dumping so I can buy...

1. 43 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    The company will never see that again. Keep dumping so I can buy them, please. I will enjoy owning a company for next to nix, that also makes a profit in a year.

With the need for the HSC tech in facilities and homes more than ever now, it can only grow. We will always see some slow times and holders move some funds until announcements are out. I would expect a lower than expected quarterly with Covid, however, with borders opening and the past 12-24 months recurring revenues, and past announced sales rolling in, 2022 should be a very strong year. Especially with the new resellers needing to update all the old 3G equipment to the new Essence 4G equipment. Also, do yourself a favor and have a look at the tech coming out of Essence Care. This fits our stay-at-home model very nicely. 5G Personal alarms, at home vitals... HSC already has 1000's of units in the market, now they get to upsell...Winning!

Also just noticed a new website. Looks great... I don't even need what they sell and it almost made me place an order... Well done team HSC, clean and clear messages.

What the company needs is its investors to stay strong even in the slow periods.

IMO - DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $18.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $1.74K 230K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 6261848 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 2225156 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.53pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TAL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.