FBR 0.00% 2.4¢ fbr ltd

"But right now the biggest issues, apart from COVID, is no one...

1. 3,372 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 690
    "But right now the biggest issues, apart from COVID, is no one is eager to sign up to WaaS!"

Suspect the situation is.....
    HX is proven to build walls.
    The builders want to see that the walls stay up. They want to their engineers (people like Troopy) to have a chance to inspect to the nth degree the walls built by the HX in the real world.
    The builders then need to be convinced that the entire WaaS service offering stacks up for them financially.
    Only by building more houses in the real world is likely to build confidence.

the 1st model was
    Sell robots to builders so they can build walls. This failed, because the builders were spooked by the idea of having to maintain and look after a robot.

the 2nd model is
    Sell a robotic service to builders that builds walls. Doesn't look like the builders have confidence in this model....yet if ever
    ( I never really liked the WaaS model much, but happy to admit I'm wrong about WaaS if the contracts and revenue come in)

it could be 3rd model is
    Buy land and build houses with a robot and then sell the houses to customers.
    This might actually be less risky than WaaS as there will always be a pipeline of assets in the company that can be sold.
    In the WaaS business model if FBR hits a rough patch the HX robots could have a book value of 20 million each, but without a highly skilled workforce and IP to maintain them the HX robots would only attract a scrap value.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $106.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.3¢ $110.7K 4.575M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 7238380 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 692096 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.